For the last couple of updates I've been getting nothing but the above error. The app simply stopped working after it was updated around version 2.1.2 and the same goes for all the later ones. I tried reinstalling, clearing the app's data and cache, even went as far as to completely restore my Android phone's factory settings but it still doesn't allow me to use it :(
Also, I currently have no option to find any previous versions to test if its functionality was only affected in the last couple of updates since we don't have access to the archived apk files.
I ran out of ideas. Please assist me in resolving this issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.