Please add the possibility to copy / paste tags when editing tags

Completed

Comments

5 comments

  • LoAd

    Yes please. Also when mass posting to the queue there is no way to use a space in the tags so you have to end up copy and pasting a space manually which is frustrating.

    2
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Jennie

    There is an xkit extension for tumblr called tag bundles, that allowed you to set a group of tags, and apply that group of tags to a post with one click. I had a dozen or so bundles, which covered like 90% of my tags, the other 10% usually being unique to the post. It also allowed you to stack the bundles, so you could apply bundles A, B, and D (for example) to a single post.
    Something like that may be a better solution than copy/paste.

    1
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Kermit82

    So I guess the mass editor does this through the ability to apply tags (to published posts) en mass.

    It would be nice if it worked with drafts too but applying tags after posting isn't too hard.

    1
    Comment actions Permalink
  • thereisnospoon

    Yes please! The ability to copy and paste tags or to create groups of saved tags would be really really helpful!

     

    2
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Support BDSMLR

    Done. You can now paste tags.

    1
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.