iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app but you have to use the Safari instead.
- Browse to Bdsmlr.com by writing https://bdsmlr.com into the address field and clicking “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
That's it! You can now access Bdsmlr much more easily from mobile / Tablet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.